Friday, July 1, 2011

Laundry Help.

Heres a great idea. We are on a well water . and I go through alot of bleach, so Ive been adding Zote to my laundry detergent. I run it down a grater ,them mix with my detergent and It saves me on bleach and fabric softener.. It has brighten my whites and if I forget to add softener , Its fine cause this soap adds a soften feel . I also using buckets from Lowe's for storing my sugar and flour , Iam going to get more for pastas and etc. The emblem has to be like this on the lid and bucket to be food safe , I drew it out , cause the camera was just taking it all white you could not see it. Ive been reading alot of blogs and some are alittle scarey , some are storing their food in garbage cans . Not safe cause the plastic in the cans have also pesticides made right in it. Look for the food safe label on buckets .I posted a picture of what it should look like. I would love to hear if anyone else has any neat ideas..

No comments:

Post a Comment