Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Opinon..

All these post are my opinon , not that it matters.I was told I just couldnt post pictures on my blog ,I had to write too. To me its like talking to yourself and waiting for a answer. I was also told that I was butchering the English writting.Iam sorry to all I offend. But if I had to correct all my words and spelling , Then it just wouldnt be me.. Again Iam sorry for my mistakes and all who it offends . Why cant you just look past it and see who I am. I guess it all goes back to people judging others..Here I am take me as I am or leave me..

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie!
    I just read in a previous post that you refer to yourself as "stupid". NEVER say that word again! YOU have designed a beautiful blog with wonderful photos, great music, and posts written with incredible honesty and spirit! Pretty outstanding feat ... and I wish you happiness and success with your new blog! ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michele. From my Heart to Yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie....be yourself...dont fret over what others say!! I am enjoying reading your blog...those of us that enjoy it will come back and read...those that dont...they just dont matter anyways...do they??

    HUGS
    Rox

    ReplyDelete