Monday, March 14, 2011

Things we Collect.




I love to hear what people collect...And why they collect those items , Do they have a special meaning to them ,, Or is it the story and the history behind it. I have so many collections. Its almost a addiction. I collect Buttons, Cookie Cutters, Cookbooks, Tea Cups, Milk Glass,Glass Birds, Nest,2 Candles on One Wick,Samplers, Quilts,Baskets,Thimbles, Old Threads, Glass eggs, Crows,Anything Embrodiery Linens, Old Bibles, Old Hymes Books.I wonder what need it is we have ,What are we trying to fullfill, Or does it fall in to the line of Hoarding.My husband says Iam a Hoarder. LOL ,Where do you draw the line.When I see it on paper ,, "OH MY " I think I defently have a problem. But maybe I do it cause Its pretty to look at. Or makes me feel good to have it around me.I don't know the answer. But I do know I love my collections.Can I go with the saying"YOUR NOT PRIMITIVE IF YOU DONT HAVE A FEW COLLECTIONS". Ya thats sounds good and its my story and Iam sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment