Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rubber Boots.

Gotta get me a pair of these. Tiny kids boots.


Who doesnt love a pair of rubber boots . Lately Ive had a thing for rubber boots , I just bought my 3rd pair . All childs thou,What am I going to do with them ,well lets see!!! Make planters of them , or just use them for decoration? Dont know yet. Defently going on the lani thou .Gave one pair to my grandson. Wouldnt the yellow ones look nice with a red geraniumn comming out the top. Or just as a nice spring vase . The black ones are so tiny.. Maybe I'll just set them on the porch , and start looking for a rain coat and hat to match . I know Ill never look at rubber boots the same way . ( Jamie think outside the box). LOL

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh I love me a pair of rubber boots!!
    I just bought a red grey and black plais pair of them and also a pair of leapard print rubber shoes...it's so muddy here...I call them my going to town boots/shoes...then of course I have my old barn boots,too!! LOL

    Those yellow one would look great with flowers in them!!

    HuGs
    Rox

    ReplyDelete