Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Mothers"s Heart,


I was thinking of the up comming "Mothers Day". I was thinking of how different we all are. But I'd like to believe that a Mothers Heart are all alike.My Daughters Birthday is tommorrow she be 33 years old . My youngest daughter is 31. And Then theres the "Baby"my son is 29 . I said the baby cause that's what the girls refer to him as"THE BABY" LOL.I never wanted a son holding on to my apron strings ,once he has grown up......But... He does . No matter how hard I shake that apron. LOL I dont know if he feels that Iam the only one that carse about him,and can make things better, or what it is. Everytime he gets hurt and believe me there have been many many many times. He calls me . Does he really think I can make it all better..LOL . He lives on the other side of town. Now he's married and it's her time.Anyway a Mother feels it in her stomach ,Evertime one of her children gets hurt. And when they cried.. we felt it in our Hearts.
Even after all these years I feel it in my stomach and hurt when one is hurting. That has carried on to my Grandchildren. I dont know how many times Ive choked on my tongue when one of the babies got hurt.I believe a mothers heart is conected to our children all of them Grandchildren too. Ive even caught myself feeling it in my stomach when one of my son-in-laws have been hurt.And Heaven forbid if I shoud try and doctor one of their BOBoS.LOL
I know it just doesnt stop there. Ive been out in public and seen a child hurt and wanted to run and protect them ,I dont think a Mothers Heart stop even there, Ive seen elderly people and wanted to hug them and take them home and take care of them LOL . We wont even go to the animals. I have a house full now .
That need we have to Comfort, Nurish, Love, Hold on Too,I HOPE I NEVER LOOSE IT.
Now that my children are grown and have children of their own I can only pray they never loose it either.
Theres a saying I think says it all...

WE HOLD OUR CHILDRENS HANDS FOR AWHILE.. AND THEIR HEARTS FOREVER..

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family you have been blessed by! "Happy Mothers Day" Jamie! ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie you do have a Beautiful family.
    This is so true....
    "WE HOLD OUR CHILDRENS HANDS FOR AWHILE.. AND THEIR HEARTS FOREVER.."
    Luv Ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughters are so pretty and the baby is a handsome one!!

    Rox

    ReplyDelete