Sunday, May 22, 2011

Simple comforts.


Hello. Been awhile since I've posted . We have had a time here one thing after another . Had to replace the water heater, and now the central air wont work ,so Iam sitting here in 93 degrees . All thou I think it might be cooler outside. I pray its under warranty. We just had everything replaced in 06 .My favorite time of the year is Fall.Summers here are so hot you cant stand it outside . I pray no snakes make their selves welcome tonight. We have the back of the house sliders all open. Theres a Lani on the back but... them nasty things seem to get in anyways. I love nature "BUT" I draw the line here. Iam deathly afraid of snakes.My husband says"They were here before we were and they have a right to be here". Then I say "Look they dont pay the taxes here so they are gone ,and Iam not waiting for dead or alive posters to be put up .. Give me a shovel and I"ll take care of them.Iam on cumidine so Iam dead if one decides he dont like the looks Iam givin him. And bites me.I need some inspiration for the flower beds, Heres whats bloomin here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie....your flowers are beautiful!!

    I am with you on hating those snakes....scare the daylight right out of me!!

    Enjoy your blooms and take care of yourself!!

    HUGS
    Rox

    ReplyDelete